jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Anyone posting articles on Snipsly?

1. mcbean profile image84
    mcbeanposted 6 years ago

I use it a bit for backlinks when I feel the need but I was interested to see if anyone has been posting hub length articles there and if so how had they been going?
    It doesn't have the user friendly capsule options of hubpages or the authority but in the interest of sharing the eggs in a number of baskets I was considering it.
    I see Ryan Kett got a write up recently there, does that mean you have been posting articles Ryan or just backlinking like a maniac?

2. mcbean profile image84
    mcbeanposted 6 years ago

3. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I haven't submitted one lately, but I have posted some for backlinks. I didn't realize people post hub length articles there.

4. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I have been posting links with just a bit of the article as a teaser. It does take a bit more time to post links there, but
    most of my traffic comes from stumbleupon, google and yahoo.

5. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I have done some backlinking there and posted one article as a test.  It has not preformed nearly as well as the one I wrote on the same topic here, with the same key words.  But that is my only experience.

6. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I have been banned for 7 days, no idea why... think it was because i mentioned the 'rape of nanking' to a man with a Japanese wife. May be something else, not sure, can never be bothered to find out..... never really mind being banned anyway....

In answer to your question, which I spotted a few days ago....

Yes I do only post backlinks, often just copying and pasting the first paragraph of an article. I would note however that I played a major role in making that website popular, posting a thread on here about the site and then writing a hubpage about the site.

That really helped the site to take off, and as such they were probably just returning the 'favour'.... I really like the site, great Wordpress based interface... but I don't think that anybody else would get featured by simply posting 30 word backlinks wink

1. IntimatEvolution profile image83
      IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read that they have a new forum. Truthfully though, I don't like their format, but, I do have one article with them.  However, I haven't written anymore.  I'm thinking of moving my one article home here at HubPages.  It is the best site by far.

Now for backlinks- I would highly recommend RedGage.com.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't figure out how to use RedGage, how do I post a backlink? I know that sounds awful, as somebody who actually recommended them to a few people (on the strength of the numerous compliments that I have heard) but I just cannot work it out.

If you could talk me through it, that would be great. Where the bleedin hell do I go? I have tried every tab I am sure of it... I just cant see anywhere to type!

1. Anamika S profile image70
          Anamika Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's very simple. Click on the Upload in Red on the top of any page.Fill in title,tags,description and url (click once on link and fill in url or photo if you want to upload a photo) and then click continue. Wait till the thumbnail loads, select one and then click upload.

7. 0
    wicklesscandlesposted 6 years ago

I just started using it, mainly for backlinks. To early to tell if it is good for anything else.

8. bystuffonline profile image59
    bystuffonlineposted 6 years ago

Have to check out Snipsly and start working on those backlinks.

9. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

So far I have only used Snipsly for Bookmarking and have seen some encouraging results. So I am planning to write some articles also there.

10. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

Whats a snipsy ? It sounds like it could be painful