jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

seo made easy

1. profile image61
    ramynochallengeposted 6 years ago

make your website easily

2. Pcunix profile image87
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Okey-dokey, we will do that.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Finally, a role model to rely upon!

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

If I work hard at my website, it won't produce, then?

1. Pcunix profile image87
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Correctomundo.

The more effort you put in, the less you get.  The only path to great wealth is that of least resistance.

I recommend using software to write articles.  That is how I do mine: I just type in random words and let the software transform that input into a web page (I think that is what they call it).   So far, I have made about a bazillion dollars with very little work.

However, it may be better to do nothing at all.  Who knows what wealth could be attained by sitting perfectly still and not thinking at all?

Interestingly, there is an electronic device that can help you sit still.  It is called "television" and you can buy a big one using my Amazon link.

If you set it to the Fox station, it can also help with the "not thinking" part.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This sounds good.  Buy one of these "television" thingies from your link, a mattress from my own and stay in bed all day long!

We may have a real winner here, Pcunix.  I suggest we partner on this, patent it and put it on your website.  My own site is waiting for WE's buyer to come along whilst I watch "television" from my bed.

Oh, dear.  This "patent" thing sounds like work.

No, I think it is better to just wait passively.  So much easier.

But it's not work for me if you do it and put it on your site....

As you are doing the "work" I would consider upping your share to, say, 27% as a special compensation.  No one can claim I'm not generous!

That is fair, but I don't know how to put anything on my site.  You see, I inherited that from my great grandfather, an early web pioneer who began writing about Unix and Linux in the Roaring Twenties. 

Nobody else had computers then, so people thought he was crazy and he actually died from disappointment that no one was reading his stuff.  He had left it to my father, but he didn't add anything to it, and there was no Adsense then, so he gave it to me when he died. 

I lucked out when Adsense came along - that crazy old geezer's ravings started making money!

But I don't know how it works.  I cannot add anything.

So, I cannot help, sorry.

You cannot weasel out of our contract that easily!  It will surely take only a small bit of work to figure it out - I will again increase your percentage all the way to 28% in a fair exchange.  But that's all!  No more!  You must carry out your end to make my own bazillion $$.

I will cheer you on from my bed, during the commercials.

Your generosity brings tears to my eyes!

If only I knew something about web pages!  But alas, as many here will tell you, I am only a foolish clown.

My ignorance ties my hands more firmly than any rope. Take our idea to someone with a working brain - give them your princely offer, as I renounce any interest or claim.  The mattress/TV invention is all yours now. 

I will stay here and wallow in my misery and self pity.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Much better to park your domain, until the right buyer comes along. May take a few years, but will be well worth the wait.

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The long-term domain parking offers free wake-up service when they receive an offer; sent straight to the TV set nearest you!

Aha!  That's what I needed to hear, as long as the "TV" refers to that "television" thing that pcunix was talking about.  Goodbye hubs, goodbye HP - you will find me in bed now (except for a weekly golf or fishing outing).

6. SEOshortcuts profile image59
    SEOshortcutsposted 6 years ago

um.

I am really trying to keep up.

Say what?

working