jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Best DSLR camera for beginners

1. maheshpatwal profile image81
    maheshpatwalposted 6 years ago

Hello Hubbers

I'm interested in photography.I have one OLYMPUS digital camera, now i'm  interested in buying a DSLR camera. Can you please suggest me some good brand model.
    It should have almost all the best features which a normal DSLR camera has and should put a less burden on my pocket in terms of price tag of it.

Thank you.

2. HELLA profile image61
    HELLAposted 6 years ago

I honestly just went out to Best Buy and bought a Nikon D90 for 1200 on the store card. It's 18 months, interest free. Just make sure you pay every month or you get screwed. It's almost paid off 8 months later. I actually like the Canon models and they all work pretty well.

If cheap is what you are looking for you can definitely find stuff used. Post something on Facebook and I gaurantee at least one friend will offer to sell you theirs. I had like three or four people try to sell me a DSLR. I prefer to buy new with electronics.

3. maheshpatwal profile image81
    maheshpatwalposted 6 years ago

No actually I'm interested in buying new one. I have finally selected two model out of which one is I'm gonna buy. Cannon D1000 or Nikon D3000.  Here in india price of both models is around USD 500 along with 18-55 mm lens.

Thank you for very much for your efforts and help.

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Either would be a good choice.

1. 60
      draganflameposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i think you need Cheap Nikon D90 for first time but this camera is good for :"middle"