jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Woot! I won the Nigerian lottery AGAIN!

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Am I lucky or what? I've been winning the Nigerian email lottery every day for the past two years! What's amazing is that I've never entered!

What's really sad is that people really buy this stuff! I mean, if they didn't these emails would stop!

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats if you really won. check the emails because maximum of them are spam. i also got 4-8 emails of won lottery but they all are spam

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How can you win something you've never entered. lol

2. A la carte profile image61
    A la carteposted 6 years ago

As soon as they get my $1200 they will forward my winnings:)

1. A la carte profile image61
      A la carteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just in case anyone starts thinking I have lost it ..am joking

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I also get a lot of the 'Hello my Dear, I just happen to have S12.5 million that I want to put into your bank account' emails.

Of course, I promptly send them all my bank details - after you never know, one of them maybe sincere! LOL

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

NOOOO You are wrong. sad

I got the money from nigeria, it's just that i betrayed wife of general so paypal reversed the transaction.  sad

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I seem to have a bunch of "British Ministers" who die and leave me their vast wealth.  (And, by the way, more than a few them seem to die in car crashes.  hmm:  I don't know....   I guess some drunk uncle of mine must have had family nobody knew about. )

Oh - and I'm pretty lucky in that "Microsoft Lottery" too.   lol

6. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

I just don’t understand this economic downturn thing. Like the OP I have won the Nigerian Lottery at least 4 or five times over the years. I have also discovered that I have dead relatives all over Africa. I as assuming that since I am of Italian descent that one of my ancestors was a rather frisky Centurion. And this fellow must have been quite the conqueror as well because he apparently left Africa made his way to Indochina, dropping money making seed all the way.

Now the only real problem I have is getting all that money here without the Democrats getting their hands on it.

7. paulstephenuk profile image60
    paulstephenukposted 6 years ago

We must have both won it, I don't mind sharing with you.

8. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

You guys should go to www.ebolamonkeyman and see how he handles these scammers! Too funny!

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this