jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Computer saying limited or no connectivity

1. waynet profile image46
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Computer says no!

2. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

That was always the trouble when I got that, and when moving to a different spot didn't work I got a larger antenae and was fine.

3. inspirearun profile image62
    inspirearunposted 6 years ago

When you have dial up connection for broadband before you establish or dial that dial up connection your ethernet card does not have connection to internet, as a result it shows no or limited connectivity, it is natural and normal only.

But when you use wi fi and the same happens that means you're connected to the wi fi network that  is LAN network through wireless mode but that network itself doesn't have connectivity with internet or it doesn't allow you to connect with internet

In this situation also the local area network connection in your computer will show no or limited connectivity

4. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

It's also possible that some (network) cable needs its' contact pins cleaned (with 99% isopropyl alcohol, preferably).  Both the plug end and the socket it plugs into.

If it's a wireless hub, you may need to reduce the distance from the original transmitter, or through fewer walls.

5. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I suggest looking in http://hubpages.com/topics/technology/c … ation/5410

I'm pretty sure you will find articles there that will help you troubleshoot your issue.