jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

do you think 1.25$/mo is good price for full featured hosting plan ?

1. howtoguru profile image88
    howtoguruposted 6 years ago

Depending on the kind of site you want to have, the $1.25 a month option MIGHT be right for you.  This is good if you want a blog, static HTML site for affiliate sales or just a personal website.  However, you are going to be on shared hosting.  While the 99% uptime is guaranteed, your site will likely be slow sometimes if the other sites shared on your IP address and server have good traffic.

I would go with the $3.25 unlimited shared hosting package if you intend to build a very feature rich site with a lot of traffic and many posts.  2GB storage is not much if you have a large site, and 10GB of bandwidth will surely not be enough if you have a feature-rich site... If you are going to be on shared hosting, always make sure you get an unlimited package.

Also, I will recommend TMD hosting which uses cPanel and has all of the features on weblogmaker.  Shared hosting is about the same price, but you also get a free .com domain name when you sign up.

1. 60
      BestWebHosting911posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank for the tips wink

2. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

What is the value of your website to you?

In my case, it is responsible for almost every dime I earn. I am certainly not concerned with saving a very small amount of money with some dirt cheap hosting plan.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Self promotion!!! mad

4. Starfishfelix profile image74
    Starfishfelixposted 6 years ago

I run a few web sites, some money making sites, some for local organizations (non-profits) and some just for fun.  Given the work I put into the sites, saving a couple bucks on a hosting package is the least of my concerns.  Ease of use, technical support and features are all more important to me.  I use a couple different hosts depending on the need of the site.