jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

I need tips on editing a youtube video

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I need to cover part where my miniskirt is too revealing. Can you advise me how to do that?

...thanks

1. Bill Manning profile image72
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Send me the video and I'll do it for ya!  big_smile

Just kidding,,, what video editor do you have? If you just have the free windows movie maker I don't think they have an option for that. hmm

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol
        I have AVS
        I thought of trying youtube by putting in an annotation bubble but it won't last long enough hmm

2. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Hmmm, I don't have that one, sorry. Do you know how to put text and characters in the video? If you do you can just write something over the spot, or use a character to cover the area.

I don't advise cropping it smaller because then the file would be stretched. Could you just cut out that one scene, or is it in too much of the movie?

Just what kind of movie are you making wearing a miniskirt? Nevermind,,,,,,, wink

1. Bill Manning profile image72
        Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ohh how cool, a music video! nice singing. Yeah what you did pretty much did the trick, sneaky! smile

smile

1. johnorton profile image60
            johnortonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry to say but you must think before this. but video is very nice and enjoyable. cool

3. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

hey use camtasia studio, you can edit whatever video you want to.
    You can crop your video easily.
    smile

4. 60
    thailandPIposted 6 years ago

Hi Schoolgirlforreal, I think you should search them by google. I have just made some video for http://www.philippines-pi.com, I searched them by google search but unfortunately, I deleted them from my data store
    luck for you!

5. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

My advice is to try to cut the clip out. There are ways to change lighting and overlay stuff; but there's ways to undo those, too.

working