jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Anybody with an iPhone want to do me a little favour?

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I am building a wordpress site, and have installed a plugin which claims to make the site mobile friendly.

It works with various smartphones, but iPhone is the only one which I remember.

I would be very grateful if somebody with an iPhone could check out the site and let me know if it is reader friendly.

Let me know, many thanks.

2. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

the name of the site Ryan??

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you have an iPhone?

3. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Had it since end of July, only just started building (early days)....

Many thanks.

4. Faith Walking profile image80
    Faith Walkingposted 6 years ago

Hi Ryan,
    I visited the site from my iphone,heres what i found:

The homepage defaults to mobile viewing for my iphone.  it works great, it looks great!

But, once i navigate through the site, it automatically takes me off the mobile user default, and even if I try to enable it....it loads as if changes are being made, but nothing changes.  Now this format still looks fine except it loads slower, and the only thing that goes wrong is the "bestlaptopcoolersdotcom" in the header overlaps the rss entries, and again, no matter how manytimes ive scrolled to the bottom and clicked the "mobile theme" button, no changes.

Also, excuse the typos.... im suffering froma lack of sleep due to my sick 3 yr old and I dont feel like correcting them (smile).  Hope this helps!

5. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Seems to work ok here with mobile theme on.iPhone 3GS
    Here is a screen shot for you

6. redblue02 profile image82
    redblue02posted 6 years ago

Page looks good in mobile view on iPhone 3g, but does take a long time to load, even on wifi. Also as others mentioned, toggle doesn't work to see the non-mobile view. However, navigating through the site stays on mobile view for me and looks fine.

7. Faith Walking profile image80
    Faith Walkingposted 6 years ago

Oh I guess I should let you know that I was using the IPhone 4 wink