jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Another site from SheToldMe similar to eHow

1. anujagarwal profile image69
    anujagarwalposted 6 years ago

SheToldMe has launched a new site - 'Best Reviewer', which is somewhat similar to eHow. This site allows you to create a list of "Top's", like list of Top 5, Top 10. Minimum is a list of Top 3. Revenue sharing model is similar to STM, 100% AdSense sharing.

Another good part is, for every Top, you can add a URL link. So, join this site at the earliest to get the maximum benefits and create another backlink. I'll appreciate if you will join using the referral link listed in my profile.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Signed up, using your link.

If nothing else, it can be used for backlinks and maybe a trickle of adsense pennies.

Thanks for the tip.

anujagarwalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WryLilt for signing up. It is good to have multiple sources of revenue. Please share your experience with the site.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wrote two 'bests'.

Since it's new I can't say much.

But I think it's good to try and get in early - imagine how we'd all be now if we got in early with hubpages!

That is true. If we can discover something early, we must give it a try.

2. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have heard from them - I have had a similar email, but I was wondering if it is legit, or an article farm?

As it is a very new site, nothing much can be assumed but as per the experience of STM, I think there is no harm in trying it out. And the concept is also a bit different. Make a list of any Top 5.

Let us see if anyone here has good experience or may be bad...

3. rated10 profile image59
    rated10posted 6 years ago

Me too. their doing just fine!

4. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

On new sites, I signed up for one that lasted a few months at best, I like to wait until all the 'bugs' are out before I sign up anymore.

5. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

done and published one

Thanks for signing up saleheensblog. Hope to have a good time there.

6. JulieBMack profile image60
    JulieBMackposted 6 years ago

I wonder how this one will pan out.  I have had pretty good success with eHow, but it has been around awhile.  How is it similar to STM?

eHow is no doubt a gem. For new site like this, definitely it will take a long time. It is similar to STM only in revenue sharing, that you will get one link for 100% of time and same in case of referrals. I think there is no harm giving it a try.

working