jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

1. Et al... profile image84
    Et al...posted 6 years ago

I've never fully understood the Digg it and Stumble Upon and other similar -gosh what do I call them- "things". Maybe they are called social bookmarking tools? Not sure.

But, I have a really popular HUB (relatively speaking) on how to crack one's upper back. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add a Digg It button/icon to my hub or not. Am I? And if so, how do I do it? I looked around for some directions and can't find any. If anyone could link me to some directions or tell me how, I'd be very grateful.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you click 'share' at the bottom of the hub, it can be 'dugg' or 'stumbled' or 'tweeted.'

However social bookmarking traffic is usually fairly low quality.

2. Et al... profile image84
    Et al...posted 6 years ago

Thank you.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Digg released an update in August and everyone hated it and flocked over to Reddit. Digg gets something like 1/10th the amount of traffic they were getting 2 years ago. Find the appropriate subreddit for your hub and try posting it there. As WryLit said, social bookmarking traffic tends to be low quality, but in some cases the backlink itself can be valuable.

4. pennyauctionviewe profile image87
    pennyauctionvieweposted 6 years ago

Everyone is right. Social Bookmarking is lower traffic but valuable if it has a "dofollow" link. The last time I checked both DIGG and REDDIT have "dofollow"

5. exchangerecovery profile image42
    exchangerecoveryposted 6 years ago

You can easily shared your hub at these sites.