jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Artificial Intelligence Programming

1. 60
    egschasteen05posted 8 years ago

There is a new programming technique called prefix gene expression programming that I learned about in college. I think there is a way to make a significant advance to the programming technique, and to make a business out of it, but was wondering what the best way to approach this is. I am a bit new to blogging and hubpage posting. Does anyone have any ideas, or strategies, on how I could approach making a business online based around this new artificial intelligence software technology? In particular, I would be interested in learning about ways to start a programming project where bloggers-programmers could participate in the development of the software for use as freeware: the power of many programmers to accomplish a task is much greater than the power of one to do the same. Does anyone have any thoughts?

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

View my blog which I have created and post on it or suggest.
    Also see my request and answer  on artificial intelligence.
    Jyoti Kothari,

3. dutch84 profile image60
    dutch84posted 8 years ago
  4. 60
    egschasteen05posted 8 years ago

Thank you both very much! I appreciate the links, and your support for the idea. There is a lot of good information on the posts via the links, and about different kinds of AI subjects ranging from Neural Networks to the history of AI. I shall look through them.

5. scoundrel profile image60
    scoundrelposted 8 years ago

Yeah, I accede your standpoint!But  the new  programe  technique  can best be understood by thinking of  it as a advance methond,not the final  production,and we have a long way to approach the highlight ! View my blog http://hubpages.com/hub/TrasgeneAgriculture         .I 'm a novice .And I think we would be being  friend very plesant ! My hometone is CHINA. When I recall the Olympic Game ,I was so exciting.You can be my english teacher ,and  reverse toyou .To await your answer . My email address:dj_liuyan@126.com  ,and my QQ nember is 957402095. ADIEU.