jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Political image adsense ads, keep or remove?

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

The past few days I've been seeing a lot of political image ads showing on my sites for adsense. These have nothing to do with my content so I assume they are just paying high to be on any site.

I myself hate political ads, but then I think it's not about me, it's about what others want and if they would want to click them.

I never would, that stuff bores me to tears. But I'm not sure about others. Do you keep those political image ads on your sites or get rid of them? hmm

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

In 3 weeks it will all be over. Let'em fly! smile

1. Super Chef profile image66
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In your adsense account, in your adsense set up pages you can choose to disable these type of ads like I have done. The only ones you cant control are hubpages share of the ads.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
        Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh I know you can disable them. My question was do you think you should? I suppose if they are only going to be around a few weeks I might as well let them run.

If your not careful you can block hundreds of ads from stopping a single URL. That's because there are ad server sites that serve thousands of ads. Blocking that one URL blocks them all.

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Political stuff bores me too... lol