jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The Best Social Bookmarking Site In My Opinion.

1. 0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

Though my online writing has been short lived at only 2 months I have come to the conclusion already that FolkD.com is hands down the best back link achiever out of all the social bookmarking sites I've tried(and that number is rather large,lol).

Why?,because it is the only site that has consistently shown up on every Hub I have submitted there as good back links. They are do follow and one Hub submission can give you multiple back links as they spread you around their site in categories based on the keywords you associate with your Hub when submitted.

An example on one of my Hubs the only back links that showed up out of many submissions to several sites was the one from FolkD,not to mention it is showing 11 separate back links for 11 keywords all leading back to that one Hub.

If that's not the very definition of a strong back linking social bookmarking site then I don't know what is!

2. john@patatusfoam. profile image61
    john@patatusfoam.posted 5 years ago

So you take each hub that you post here and also submit a link to it on www.folkd.com as well if I'm understanding this right?  I don't know why I have not found out about folkd.com before this as well, awesome site and thank you so much for posting it!

1. 0
      BenjaminBposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lol,long time for someone to reply to this attempted discussion. Hope it works out well for you John. You can check my profile for another great site that not only gains multiple back links per post,but also shares Google Adsense revenue.

3. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

I'll agree. Folkd is a great bookmarking site.  I have their button on my browser tab and it makes for easy bookmarking.

1. 0
      BenjaminBposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely livewithrichard,you can also put their button on your blog in the  sidebar so people can easily share your blog posts for you.