jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Netbook or PDA ?

1. 61
    nbbatt.composted 6 years ago

Now days, One has many options to buy gadget. What will you choose if  someone offers you netbook and PDA?

1. Forthefuture profile image67
      Forthefutureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

PDA... !!  a properly equipped PDA can be a reasonable notebook alternative. Depending on the device, you can create and edit Microsoft Office documents; send and receive e-mail with attachments; and do a limited amount of Web browsing. You can even run PowerPoint presentations...
      so.. this for type of uses  I will recommend PDA..!!  although..      a 640x480 screen at a PDA is not small at all. it can provide a huge cantity of information (on the screen) in one moment.!!!!

1. jossecarr profile image60
        jossecarrposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are right.  In fact my PDA supports online fax service that allow users to receive notifications and send online fax document. Besides its very handy.

2. christoss1959 profile image71
      christoss1959posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Its up to you. I find a PDA more useful for my work but a netbook is more useful for web browsing

2. RogerAD profile image58
    RogerADposted 5 years ago

I think they both have merit, but for me, having extra usb ports, audio output/input, ect is important. So, I might lean towards getting a netbook over certain types of PDAs.

Whatever you do, make sure you find a similar model that you can check out in person. A lot of people don't realize how small they are and you want to make sure the keyboard/screen will work for you.

3. jossecarr profile image60
    jossecarrposted 5 years ago

better get a gadget that support your communication needs.

4. Never_Forget profile image60
    Never_Forgetposted 5 years ago

I want a PDA so I can use it at work easier but netbooks are really nice too.

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 5 years ago

I've got both and the netbook is far more useful, unless you absolutely need something that can fit in your pocket.