jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is having personal blog worth it?

1. 0
    rakubaposted 5 years ago

Is having a personal blog with no aim to make money or promote something worth it?

1. britneydavidson profile image60
      britneydavidsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Everything in life without aim is uselss,same here also if you want to have blog without aim so it's useless, so write something unique and attractive and let the visitors enjoy reading your blog.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That rather depends on what you consider worthwhile.

2. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 5 years ago

well if that's what you think but I think there's a reason behind everything, now if you don't want to earn money or promote something through your blog, hmm what are your other reasons in continuing being a blogger? smile something motivates you to continue doing so, so I think it's worth the candle smile I'm not earning money yet and I too am not promoting something

3. BobbiRant profile image79
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

I think blogging for fun is not a sin.  Maybe people want to share their thoughts, if I wanted to be a sales person, I'd get a web site to sell things.  I enjoy writing and if people read, so be it, if not, so be it for that too.  Good question though.

4. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Even if for the fun of it and not money, you need a plan and a purpose. Otherwise it will die an early death.

5. itech profile image57
    itechposted 5 years ago

If You are ready to maintaining it for long time... Then Don't waste time, Just build/create it....
    Personal blog is like an identity of individual person which is just as it is (not for profit, well you can place ads in it but keep it neat and clean).