jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Playstation phone or Windows phone?

1. 0
    rakubaposted 6 years ago

Playstation phone or Windows phone?
    Which is best?

1. tommyur profile image60
      tommyurposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It really depends on the way you use your phone. If you want a phone that supports videogames, and that is basically a gaming platform, then go for the Playstation phone. Otherwise, if you use your phone in a more "businessmanish" way then you should definitely go for the Windows phone, as it supports many functional apps and runs a very professional software.

2. inspiredbydg profile image60
      inspiredbydgposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow not sure about a playstation phone compared to windows 7 phone, I would say Windows phone will be more reliable for Sony Playstation Mobile is new and not industry tested for durability, and stability in a highly competitive wireless market.

3. Harry Santos profile image70
      Harry Santosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would go for an iPhone haha. I'm sorry, it has nothign to do with your quesiton but iPhone 4 is just so epic

1. jazz_kaur profile image60
        jazz_kaurposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How is it epic? Just because it got copy paste functionality after 2 years?

Personally, I would go with Windows Phones (I am look at you, HTC HD7). It is new and the OS is breath of fresh air.

4. 60
      jezzzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Windows Phone has great adaptability than Playstation because the feature of OS makes big difference than PS!

2. danatheteacher profile image83
    danatheteacherposted 5 years ago

Get a real PSP and buy the Windows phone (unless you want to take the better Android route wink I'm biased though.