Is it better to have a Pc in assembled way?

1. 61
    nbbatt.composted 5 years ago

Can anybody help me regarding this topic is it better to have a PC in a assembled way or is it better to have a PC by a single brand?

1. 60
      SofiaBrownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Custom-assembled is better. There is not much difference anyway from single ones. as long as it efficiently runs the applications i choose, a custom one do just fine for me.
      At least you can control the cost and the hardware specifications you want, and tweak your PC as you please... unlike branded ones where you can easily lose your service warranty even if you just barely lift the covers off.

2. profile image60
      mrchiew.sgposted 5 years ago in reply to this

how are you going to use your computer?

if you are an IT professional, you would most likely prefer to build your own PC the way you like it. However, for normal casual users who use the computer as a form of entertainment (watching movies and surfing the net) and work (sending emails and writing documents), then there is no reason for you to assemble your own.

With great power comes great complexity, you would need extensive IT knowledge to build the right PC, and you don't get support from the vendor, which is something very important for normal home users.

Another reason to go for a single brand is that it normally comes with the OS installed, it should save you a few hundred bucks!