jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The Queen Joins Facebook

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

By DAVID STRINGER, Associated Press David Stringer, Associated Press Sun Nov 7, 8:23 am ET
    LONDON  Now it's the socialite network Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has joined Facebook, launching a series of official pages offering the website's 500 million users daily updates on her engagements, the royal household said Sunday.

The 84-year-old British monarch will be featured in videos, photos and news items on the site, which will be available from Monday, alongside other members of the country's royal family, including Princes William and Harry.

I'm sure she isn't the one typing the updates..LOL smile

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

She isn't, because it wasn't her idea.

But she always checks what she said.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...sure she will...she's got her ole blackberry tucked away in that handbag of hers...i'm hopin' she'll be textin'/tweetin' away....asking for donations to pay for a new hat or two....or trying to find Charles a new woman....or tips on trainin' corgis to pee off the palace balcony...and posin' questions like "is chasin' a poor defenseless fox around on horseback while yer sippin' a cuppa tea really hunting?"

3. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

I just Love it...Love It!  You're never too old...She's certainly gotten her share of the "bird".  I can just picture her reading some of my "Hubs" and really getting into them.  Imagine "Fan Mail" from the Queen...What a Hoot...Really I mean it Elizabeth...May I call you Elizabeth?...and you can call me, b. Malin...and we'll hold our "Tea Cups" high and maybe even "voice chat"!  Now what do you think of that!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol......  i'm hopin' you'll be callin'  her 'liz baby', 'queenie' or just 'liz' in no time....maybe she'll even give u the scoop on Phil!