jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Best Monitor

1. 59
    nbbatt.composted 5 years ago

Can anybody provide me the tips in purchasing a monitor

1. lichin profile image61
      lichinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some tips that can serve as guidelines for selecting the required LCD LCD Monitors from the type sought
      Screen Size. As with choosing a type of CRT monitors, we first determine the diagonal size of CRT monitors, CRT monitors with sizes of 17 have an average of about 15-16 diagonal viewable only.
      Native Resolution. LCDs are generally only work on one resolution, that is its native resolution. Beyond the resolution, usually the quality of the display to be not optimal, especially in the text. Will reduce the size of the LCD screen or performing interpolation to compensate for the use of non-native resolution.
      Brightness. Brightness or luminance (light level) is a parameter that indicates the brightness of a monitor.
      Contrast Ratio. Contrast ratio itself is a comparison of the darkest black to brightest white color.
      Response Time. Response time is a unique thing which is only possessed by the monitor type LCD.
      Viewing Angle. Early-generation LCDs generally have a narrow viewing angle.
      LCD connector allows images to be sent from the video card via a digital connector. The common connector for the LCD is the Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
      I hope these tips can be useful

2. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 5 years ago

BENQ monitors are excellent value for money.

3. dsm091 profile image59
    dsm091posted 5 years ago

I have had good luck with Rosewill.  Cheap and last a long time.