jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

iPhone 4 or the new Blackberry Bold? Please help! :)

1. Don Ship profile image81
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

Thanks in Advance. smile

1. 61
      theseoguysposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am very happy with my BB Bold.  My friend went from a BB to an iPhone and was thinking of going back because of the adjustment in the on screen keyboard.  My gueess is it is a personal preference.  Another friend got the Torch and she loves it.

2. jazz_kaur profile image60
      jazz_kaurposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If Games if your thing, get an iPhone 4, otherwise BB

3. Harry Santos profile image69
      Harry Santosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think when it comes to innovation when it comes to technology--the iPhone will always win.

2. deutsched profile image77
    deutschedposted 5 years ago

For some reason I'm loving my blackberry way more than my brother's iPhone
    Although they both have nearly the same features, I find browsing and chatting on the bb much much easier smile

1. jazz_kaur profile image60
      jazz_kaurposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Browsing with pre OS6 devices is horrible. You know that right?

3. Mark Greenley profile image61
    Mark Greenleyposted 5 years ago

As with all things you can compare and contrast the various features and specifications but it comes down to a subjective choice based on your personal reaction to something. I now use an iPhone which I love (it also has a HubPages app) but have used a Blackberry for 5 years and it just didn't give me the same pleasure.

4. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

Get an Android powered phone. Android gives you more freedom to customize the phone than the iPhone or the Blackberry. If you are in the market for a touchscreen phones then try Amazon.com and search for android phones, you will find a great selection on almost all carriers for cheaper than the carriers.

5. Midnight Oil profile image90
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

I have had both a Blackberry Bold, then Apple iPhone 4 - I find the iPhone far more useful than Blackberry and more user friendly. wink

6. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

iphone 4 smile