jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I need Your Expertise Input on e-store or e-mall

1. Ipeoney profile image84
    Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago

My Q. is, is it good to use Wordpress Platform to open an E-Mall or somekind of E-store? I'm new at Wordpress and I don't know what to do. I was using free blogger and it was so easy.
    Well, I'm wondering how I would do this, since it is a blog theme how can I make it into a mall. I want the homepage to be all products, but i still want to do blogs. I'm not techi so I would like your opinions on this. Thank you everyone.

1. content profile image78
      contentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are a few free ecommerce platforms available.  It depends upon what you are looking for.

Here is a place to  start.

http://psiphonconsulting.com/internetbu … e-plugins/

2. chan0512 profile image76
    chan0512posted 5 years ago

Wordpress should be very similar to blogger. If you use premium service, you will get more module etc.

You might want to try ecrater. They provide the e-store platform and very easy to use. There is no fee as well.

1. Ipeoney profile image84
      Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That was fast, thank you for the answer, I will go and check ecrater. Premium theme that means paid themes right?

2. Ipeoney profile image84
      Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I checked ecrater and what they offer is a subdomain. like ----mymall.ecrater.com.... And your store is lost within the ecraters many stores. But their products arrangement is very good, that is the way I like  for my products, neat and clean and the size of the boxes are just right. You can accomodate a lot of produts in one page.  Popshops are bigger boxes, and you can only put few products in one page because of the box size.