jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Twitter or Facebook?

1. naijenni profile image62
    naijenniposted 5 years ago

Which one do you use and why?

1. 60
      nbbatt.composted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use both. Although I prefer to use Facebook, both are easy to do and have interesting features and tools. good to build friendship and and social networking.

2. CMCastro profile image87
    CMCastroposted 5 years ago

Neither One- TOO MUCH INFORMATION Misused! I would rather be on HubPages.

3. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

both for attracting honey bees

4. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

For promoting HubPages?  Neither.. although I do have a facebook account that I use to follow interesting news tidbits that I may make an article from.

5. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

I use facebook to keep in touch with friends and family and occasionally post a link or two for HP, but Twitter more often for HP links.

6. Entourage_007 profile image78
    Entourage_007posted 5 years ago

I use both just twitter and facebook for promoting hubs.  I have actually written tons of hubs relating to Twitter and how it can help you increase traffic and increase conversions. Sure some people may prefer to opt out of social media. But I think the more you participate in social media the better chances you have of making your content go viral and plus you get extra backlinks.

I say use Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and StumbleUpon to promote my hubs.

7. FabLiz86 profile image76
    FabLiz86posted 5 years ago

I use facebook most often as a social network site.  I never understood the appeal of twitter, but I see how it can be used to promote hubs (though I don't do it often).

8. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 5 years ago

i like both! its good to see the latest hot web fad.
    I think there will be new stuff though coming.

9. Midnight Oil profile image91
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

Both, but in different ways.  Each has its own merits.  But I use Facebook the most...

10. AndroidSuperFan profile image59
    AndroidSuperFanposted 5 years ago

twitter is way too limited and frankly no one really understands it. My prediction is facebook will buy them out in the next 18 months.

1. evvy_09 profile image86
      evvy_09posted 5 years ago in reply to this

So i'm not the only one that doesn't understand twitter at all. Thank goodness