jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Facebook application page need idea

1. profile image61
    msamposted 6 years ago

Dear Friends

I have knowledge how to create a Facebook application

but I dont have any idea what page I should create where I can show my creativity and efficience

Some idea what should be in the application will help be start the application

2. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Are you serious? Making the application is the easy part, getting an idea for an application that many will want to use is the hardest part.

1. profile image61
      msamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes Iam very serious to have a application(set of pages) in facebook where  people will visit and which will be usefull I want to do something which will help people at Facebook a simple example is task management application where people add remainder

Current this is my plan on which Iam working but as this exists to having a duplicate one is of lesser use

So i want to develop some better usefull thing

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Anyone with an idea would hire someone like you to make it, they wouldn't post the idea on a forum that easily...

1. profile image60
      nbbatt.composted 6 years ago in reply to this

What simeonvisser said is correct. Why do you not see and analyze the other user application that have many fans visitor and why they are interested in it. that is better for you get an idea. hope it is helpful.

working