jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Cloud Computing

1. bmharwani profile image59
    bmharwaniposted 5 years ago

Cloud Computing is making the jobs of organizations quite easy.
    No cost of infrastructure, software maintenance, database security etc. Microsoft, Amazon, Google, IBM, ... so many big companies have started with their cloud services

1. Kwazzy profile image59
      Kwazzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cloud is definitely the future, but also leaves room for alot of worry, having all that information out that vulnerable to attack. Googles OS Chromium is all cloud computing, very nice, and very fast.

2. OronZimmer profile image59
    OronZimmerposted 4 years ago

I wonder why this discussion has not developed more… I hope no one minds if I restart it, I find the whole cloud computing wave or trend (and I think it is more than just that) fascinating. Every day we see new and cool stuff in this field.
    For example, we have different cloud types, like public, private, and the hybrid cloud. There are different types of service models that are offered in the cloud; there is infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and now DbaaS- database as a service. Also, I think things like the scalability, elasticity, availability, device and location independence, cost, etc. that cloud computing offers contribute to the large-scale adoption of this technology and its implementations by big enterprises, small business and individuals. I can keep going… but if anyone here is interested in more info – this cloud database blog has nice posts about cloud computing, as well as this blog, and this cloud community is a nice place to keep up-to-date.
    I can go on and on… but this is not my personal blog I’ll stop myself here smile. If anyone has some other cool news or links, come on and share.

3. Mittalmailbox profile image74
    Mittalmailboxposted 4 years ago

The reason why cloud computing will be success is that we can access it via even our smartphone. ChomeOS may come integrated into next Android update.