jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Facebook advertisement

1. Glemoh101 profile image61
    Glemoh101posted 5 years ago

Are you try to advertise on facebook ?
    what is better ppc or cpm ?

2. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Advertising on Facebook is not the same as advertising on Google.  On Google you shoot for high volume low competitions keywords. You're targeting search queries and publisher content to drive traffic to your offers. 

On Facebook, you have to appeal to your targeted demographic by selecting terms that will show up in user profiles.  Terms they use to describe their interests and status. 

If you don't do your research then you will just be throwing away your money.

1. Glemoh101 profile image61
      Glemoh101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know that , im asking do you have experience with facebook advertisement and is that work ?

1. Abbasangel profile image81
        Abbasangelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't use CPM as live with richard says it is targeted to a certain audience and most people are on facebook for longer than any other website (ammended quote from the social network movie).

This would mean that you would be paying for millions of impressions as the ads change everytime you refresh you page... I would use CPC and only on hubs or blogs or pages with best chance of getting good income, like it is possibly already generating some and definitely getting interest...