jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Help Wanted

1. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

I am interested in finding someone to assist in the creation and development of a web site containing a digital product delivery system with the following main features:

Multiple Product Promotional Pages
    Secure product payment structure
    Confirmed delivery of digital products
    Interactive link for free downloads
    Outbound affiliate links
    Product delivery via a secure external promotional code

I have researched some digital delivery services available, however most do not support all of the features above. The most important of which, for the marketing strategy, is the last item.

Any thoughts or interest would be appreciated.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

I Hope You Haven't Taken Your Banning Personally smile
    When you have found that person and achieved this... then send them over to me. smile

1. readytoescape profile image59
      readytoescapeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Never, I’m too ill-tempered and hardhearted for Banning Blushing

I hope I can find someone to help with this, most of the hubbers here appear a bit smarter than those on some of the other areas of the net. which is why I posted here

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Good Luck Mate..

4. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Are you willing to pay?

I worked for a company in Austin for a while who are very good at setting up custom systems, or finding the right system for you. Email me if you are interested and I will send you their email.

5. readytoescape profile image59

I posted this as purely a business opportunity for anyone interested.

I am first searching for people with the ability to produce and perform the work as outlined above.

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I do know someone that does this. I can send you an email with a link to his business site which has links to some of his work.
    He has his own business, but he also is head of ecommerce for his day job. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send the site address.

7. readytoescape profile image59

certainly, if you would please the email to the address at the bottom of my profile page

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just sent the info. good luck. a great site can make a huge difference.

8. readytoescape profile image59

Is there no one else interested?

9. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

I am interested, as an initial step please send me a full outline of the project.

10. readytoescape profile image59

Peter,

The base parameters are listed in the first posting. Basically I am creating a grouping of individual interactive websites in combination with other services and affiliates to deliver digital products in multiple platforms.

One of the lynch pins in the initial marketing approach is p2p transactions that can deliver a digital product at a point in time different than that of point of sale by entering a either sales or promotional confirmation code to obtain delivery of the product.

While services like clickbank can perform a portion of the delivery, those types services have drawbacks for control of promotional packages and open access security

working