jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why computer certifications are so important ?

1. khmohsin profile image62
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

Why computer certifications are so important these days ?

1. britneydavidson profile image59
      britneydavidsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To prove yourself in this competitive world first you need to show computer certifications. That's it !!!

2. Julz09 profile image59
    Julz09posted 5 years ago

In a challenging and changing world of information technology these days it's very important to keep up with the latest standards and solutions to complex problems. Computer Certifications are a credible way of showing a potential employer or client what knowledge you have grasped a hold of and an understanding for what specific specialties would be best suited for the role you undertake.

3. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

There is probably a HubPage on this very subject. smile

4. intheuk profile image60
    intheukposted 5 years ago

I'm an computer engineer and have NEVER been asked for my credentials.  Crazy I know.  Experience and reputation has been the main benefit.  Several years ago computer certs got a bad name with test centre's guaranteeing passes to all and sundry and the term 'paper certs' was given to those that were qualified on paper but had no credible on the job skills.
    I don't know if the situation has now changed.  I think they are a good qualifications to have but they have to be backed up with real world experience otherwise you will struggle to make a decent career out of it.

5. priyasinghindian profile image62
    priyasinghindianposted 5 years ago

Computer is basic need of todays generation, so everybody should know basic of computer application.

Therefore today almost in every company, coputer certification is made compulsory...