using Google adwords, driving me crazy!

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

So Google sent me a 100 buck promo to use on my old adwords account. I made three ads, all going to different sections of my leather jacket store.

All 3 where disqualified! When I went to find out why it just say something about the "landing page and policy".

I click all the links to dig deeper to see what it is I am doing wrong but they don't TELL you! I just get a page with dozens of different things it could be.

So how the hell am I suppose to know what is wrong? I'm not a babe in the woods, my site is good with no bad stuff or any misleading crap.

I have no idea what is wrong? hmm

1. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Were you sending them to a page with AdSense ads on it?

They may have considered it arbitrage, an attempt to flip clicks for higher earning clicks.

A landing page is generally ad-free, and is used to subsequently drive traffic to the rest of your site or for a sign up.

For example, the 'Sign up here' link in my profile leads to a Hubpages landing page which is for sign ups.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
        Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh darn, yes I do have adsense ads on it. They are in the header and sidebars. So that must be it then. Well, since they show on all pages I guess I can't use adwords then.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. hmm