jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

AVAILABLE March 11, iPad2

1. 0
    sarahleeannposted 5 years ago

Pros: An A5 chip 2x faster, graphics card that's 9x faster, 33% thinner, 1.3lbs, 10 hour battery life and iOS 4.3 and you can capture video direction from the iPad2.

Cons: Still lacking a USB port leaving you to use the 30-pin connection and purchasing an optional camera connection kit (used in the iPad) to add USB or SD.

1. smanty profile image72
      smantyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The IPad 2 sounds amazing, but I agree with the terrible set back of the USB port. I am amazed with the improvements to the tablet computer, with the faster graphics card and the thinner look. I own the original IPad, and am ecstatic to see what new features Apple will come out with in the future. It is as if Apple has already developed the technology to create the most amazing IPhone or IPad, but is releasing the product little by little to keep an audience and a customer base.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Don't care. lol

3. howtosoftmod11 profile image61
    howtosoftmod11posted 5 years ago

Since I ve started using drop box I never use my usb to transfer files.

You have to remeber the ipad isn't a full on computer but your right having a usb would be nice but I don't think it would be that usefull

4. Midnight Oil profile image91
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

Just stuck my thoughts on the ipads back to back into a Hub

But I would say unless you seriously need a webcam on iPad or your a one of the those who have to have the latest gadgets, just stick with your original and perhaps wait for iPad 3