jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

First LinkShare sale :)

1. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

I starting using LinkShare affiliates awhile back. I was starting to think somehow I could not get any sales from the sponsors they have.

But I see today I sold a Disney vacation package from Orbitz. smile

My take, a little over 18 bucks, not bad. Now that I know I can sell them I'm off to make special vacation packages pages. wink

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 5 years ago

LOL You are way ahead of me. I still have no sales with them. Congrats! smile

1. Bill Manning profile image70
      Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well it took a LOT of clicks to make that one sale. I guess it depends on what sponsors your using with them.

I actually have had 5 "orders" from Enterprise rent a car from them too, but no sales.

That is because they count an order as a rental car reservation, but if the customer never goes through with it then no sale. hmm

1. WoodsmensPost profile image65
        WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I did notice you were using Linkshare on your website back when announced your site changes and was curious about them. The ads look very tempting.

I didn't sign up yet because the few websites I have are in disarry.

Glad to hear you finally got a sale!!

I am trying to devote more time to a website but as also you have commented it is a lot of work to manage even if its just 1 website.

I enjoy reading your posts of encouragement Bill smile

3. Aya Katz profile image91
    Aya Katzposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, Bill! I get plenty of impressions, but I haven't made a single sale so far.