jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is squez pages?

1. 0
    hataf777posted 5 years ago

I would like to know about the squeeze pages. What would be the advantages of it?

And also if use full how to create them?

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Google hates those. Don't do it. smile

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Google does not hate squeeze pages.

"Squeeze Page" is a sales and marketing format. It is also something in which there is no shortage of information.

Any sales page can use elements of the technique, most successful ones do. The term "squeeze page" and SERPs have no relationship.

4. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

A squeeze page is often used as the second step to a sale. Often it will be a page that is not as long as a sales page with the specific role of getting the reader/proposed buyer to take another step in the buying process. We use a squeeze page which has a very brief message describing our free gift for signing up as a subscriber to our free newsletter.
    I know that our squeeze page works very well, providing 47,000 subscribers to date.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Do this search on google:

google "squeeze pages"

You will see lots of:

"The Death of Squeeze Pages… Google Slapped Em Dead"

earnestshub's squeeze page is not a landing page, thus it is ok. smile

6. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

that "news" refers to certain uses of a squeeze page within a site and a reliance on search traffic to get eyes direct on page. Its a methodology issue. Not really a salient point to the question "what is a squeeze page"

Many pockets are very , very thick based on the continued success of squeeze pages and my own has been well padded by advertisers I affiliate with that use such pages.

Im gonna have to stick to a is not related to b - squeeze page is a design and copywriting element - how that tool is implemented is another story

if you had said Google Adwords program hates some squeeze pages , and reacts by giving you a lower quality score which will cost you more money to advertise then a competitor with the same keywords .. then you would have had traction

7. naijenni profile image59
    naijenniposted 5 years ago

Forget squeeze pages. All you really require is an excellent and inviting home page which, if planned and structured properly can also attract the customers to purcahse off your website.

8. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Unless I'm wrong, a squeeze page is nothing more than a webpage that does not have "tour leaks" (a popular adult site phase).

By that I mean it only has links to the product, sponsor or whatever your trying to make the surfer click on.

I see nothing wrong with them and it has nothing to do with Google or SEO.