So, the tips continue,
6. Once you get an AdSense code, you can apply it in all yur subsequent websites in yur portfolio
7. Avoid placing AdSense in sites which may deem to be objectionable...unless of course..you are in that business..WINK""
8. Choose a niche with less competition for success:)
9. Please do not click on your own ads!! The idea is for others to do it. Google is smart enough to figure out if you are spamming your own site
10. Never stop tweaking your website and making slight modifications.
Till next time....
by naijenni6 years ago
I am starting a series of tips.Each day, I will provide 5 tips which you may know or not know.To make people click on your Google Ad Sense, they need to visit your site. For that the following is necessary:1. Writing...
by Billie Kelpin11 months ago
I'm wondering if anyone knows the meaning of a word sounding like "dapus". My father used to use it in the context of being clumsy or perhaps left-handed? It could have been...
by Simone Haruko Smith6 years ago
Hey y'all!Jason Menayan just published a GREAT blog post about his secret to finding high-traffic Hub topics: http://blog.hubpages.com/2011/02/high-traffic-topics/The gist is that he shies away from news, newsy titles,...
by Kathryn L Hill3 years ago
According to the dictionary, the term Deism was used during the intellectual movement of the 17th and 18th centuries. Deism accepts "the existence of a creator on the basis of reason," but rejects the belief...
by Paul Edmondson5 years ago
We have always cared deeply about providing the most rewarding place for people to publish online and we continue to work on improving overall monetization for your Hubs. One of the benefits that the HubPages...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.