Did Google just fix itself???

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Wow. Right after the latest Google change, my tourist site got smacked big time. All my top ranking pages were gone.

Suddenly today I am seeing all my pages back right where they were before! big_smile big_smile

That means tons of first page listings that had been gone. So the question is,,,, why!??? hmm

Is it just a fluke, and tomorrow they will be gone again? Ironically just last night I decided to display a automatic slide show gallery on the home page that is built into this theme.

So now I'm not sure if it was because of that or not. If not, will my site go back to bad rank now that I changed it again? This is so frustrating!!! But it's nice to see my old rankings back.

Is anyone else seeing this on your site or hubs? smile

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I hope it remains so for you. As for knowing if Google fixed itself? I wouldn't have a clue. lol

3. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Thanks. I am also seeing different image ads on my site also now. I know they give sites that they deem of "higher" value better and more ads to pick from.

So that makes sense to see more ads now that my rank seems to have gone up. I sure hope activating that gallery is not going to reverse it now!

It could also be what fixed it. But more likely it just needed time. However this could also mean you see more normal searches if they backed off a bit. smile