Face Book

1. Dave Mathews profile image59
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

For the past two weeks I have tried to post my Hubs over to Facebook. I never used to have a problem posting there and I received a lot of readers traffic from there.

For the past two weeks though I have not been able to post anything, and they place up a message that someone else other than me has been using my account or accessing my space.

I try to go through to findout who is using my site but cannot get through to see who. I cannot even contact them through "Contact us" as it does not show up on their page.

I need help from someone to clear up this mess.

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wish I knew how to help you on this!  I hate trying to find a way to contact admin on FB - it's one of the biggest internet headaches I've ever encountered, and I usually just give up. 

But yesterday, I found a way to send a "report" form about a business page.  I don't know if there's a way to do that with a personal page, and I'm not sure it's something that you yourself could do, since you're having trouble getting into your own account.  It may be something that someone else could do for you.

I'm hoping that some other Hubber will see this thread now and respond.