jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Best video editing software?

1. Mikeydoes profile image78
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Preferably I'm looking for a free one that has everything I would need for uploaded videos.

Any suggestions? Anything that is worth the money?

1. The Jet profile image84
      The Jetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use Final Cut Studio Pro and it's the best editing software out there, in my opinion. There's also the Sony Vegas and Avid... but all of these choices cost money.

If you want something free, I'd go with iMovie HD (for Mac) and MovieMaker (for Windows.)

1. donotfear profile image90
        donotfearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never been able to get Moviemaker to work. I tried and tried, but I couldn't get any audio. It's rather difficult if you ask me.

2. Matt in Jax profile image80
        Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The software for Mac is far superior and MovieMaker works for me, but it's very simple. If you're looking to do anything of professional quality or even mid-ranged quality, I'd suggest Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier.

2. markhubpages profile image59
    markhubpagesposted 5 years ago

Mikeydoes, there is no free software for editing your video. There are free but you could see the word trial upon publishing your video. If you are techie enough, you could download LOTS of ORIGINAL and FULLY functioning video editing software. OF course you should know what is Torrent wink You know what I mean.