jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

IE 9?

1. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

I just got an"Important update"notification for IE9,the Newest?version?Cant find any unbiased reviews.I'm running windows 7 home premium with IE8 and haven't had any problems.Can one of you savvy folks give an opinion here.I'm not on my computer much and don't use most features anyway.How about some advise.Should I down load?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Cheaptrick, I'm not sure how it works with Hubpages. hmm I've seen a few people have problems with creating hubs and even editing them.

Otherwise, I've not heard anything bad about it. wink

3. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

IE9 is full of problems, or at least that's been my experience with it. It caused so much aggravation I threw it out the virtual window and have been happy ever since with my Google Chrome.

4. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

IE9?  This Internet Explorer you speak of is still alive?  Do yourself a favor and download Fire Fox or something else. smile

1. cheaptrick profile image73
      cheaptrickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps you could reveal the latest version of fire fox Please?

1. ediggity profile image59
        ediggityposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    2. Woman Of Courage profile image59
      Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ediggity, Agreed. Firefox is a faster browser. I have not not experienced any problems with it.

5. cheaptrick profile image73

Thanks for getting back so quickly Y'all.One more dumb question if I may.What do I do about the"Official"looking notification in my update part of the control panel?Just leave it there?

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Cheaptrick,

Download it, install it, then change your primary browser so something else loads first. wink

Here is the link for the latest Firefox. smile

http://www.mozilla.com/products/downloa … lang=en-US

6. cheaptrick profile image73

Thanks Cags,I'm on my way.If Y'all don't here from me for a while...you know I screwd up!smile

7. mcimicata profile image61
    mcimicataposted 6 years ago

IE 9 is still very buggy so I would wait for a bit before upgrading.

working