jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google AdSense Support

1. 62
    nprkshnposted 5 years ago

I applied for google adsense for my site:www.visitlumbini.com
    But my application is not accepted.It reply
    "Under construction: We've found that your site's pages are incomplete or under construction. We require websites to be launched and navigable before being considered for AdSense"

What does it means that my site require to launched and navigable?
    How my site's page is incomplete and under construction?

Please help me in this problem.......

1. twobmad profile image62
      twobmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I went to check your website. And I could say your website is great.  For your question, how old is your website? perhaps that can be the right question.

2. 62
    nprkshnposted 5 years ago

I created it on april 17, 2011

1. twobmad profile image62
      twobmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well.. if that is so. The reason could be that your website is still too young. I don't know for sure about Nepal but websites run from India and many Asia countries can apply for AdSense and get approved after 6 months. If you want to more about it, you can research through google or send email directly to google adsense.
      But my suggestion is since you are already here in hubpages.com why not write a few blogs about 5- 10 articles and apply googles adsense from here. That was what I did. Not longer than 1 month, you will have google adsense. And good chance is that with that approved Adsense id you can directly apply it for your main website. Hope this helps. good luck

3. transinata profile image78
    transinataposted 5 years ago

in my experience, apply adsense using apply application on hubpages is very easy. I had 2 weeks before adsense accepted my application.
    I applied when my hubs were still 6 hubs.
    You may try it.