I-phone, droid, blackberry

1. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 5 years ago

I have blackberry and finally making decision to change to either I-phone or Droid.I'm not looking for a comparison, my issue is a practical Male issue:
    I carry my blackberry in my left side trouser pocket. I also carry a Bic lighter,and some coins in this pocket.
    Probably once per day, I will lean the wrong way, and the phone will hit one of these items and either dial a phone number or I hear a voice saying Say a Command ( since I hit that button).

Does anyone carry the I-phone in their pocket and does it do these things?
    One suggestion is always: don't carry anything else other than the phone in that pocket. But guys have limited carrying space and I already have enough stuff in my right side pocket - car keys, cigarettes,eye glasses.

1. Msmith71089 profile image59
      Msmith71089posted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you tap the iPhone's or Droid's power button once it turns off the screen and puts the phone into a "locked" mode so no buttons will be able to turn anything on if they were bumped while inside your pocket. Then once you are ready to use your phone again you can just tap the power button again to turn on the screen and begin what you need to use on your phone.

Smartphones are very nice and well worth the money I would say for the the features they have.

I would go with a droid or Android phone because I am a huge Android fan. But it really depends on what you plan to use on your phone for other than making calls and sending txt messages.