jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What does it mean?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

The following message is shown when I try to log in my weegy account. What to do now?

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'sa'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'sa'.]
       System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +578
       System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +88
       System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +6265031
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +258
       MyData.SqlDirect.Connect(String Server, String Database) in C:\Dev\DotnetLib\0\MyData\MyData.cs:29
       Italk.ItalkLib.UserLogin(String& UserStatus, String User0, String Password) +2839
       Italk.ExpertLoginPage.EnterASPxButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +91
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +115
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +140
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

1. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Short answer: Their server's messed up. Try later.

Long answer: they have a SQL server user permission error.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is there anything I can do with it? I tried later and the log in was successful but today the same problem again.

1. kschang profile image88
          kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No. As I said, it's THEIR server that's messed up.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You could bring it to their attention?

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

Hello, WE. How are you doing?

To the local server?

working