jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Best Laptop Under 500 USD, Urgent Suggestion, Please

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

My friend has given me some money to buy the best laptop around 500 USD. I know nothing about laptop. Can anyone suggest me? Which laptop will be best and what configuration I will look for? I need to buy it tomorrow and I have no idea.

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I bought an HP a few months ago, and I LOVE it. Total cost with shipping came to $433.89.

saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to buy from the super market but I will check it out in Amazon. Thanks.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

A good site to research what laptops are available is Hotdeals UK - I know the offers they mention will be of no use to you but they discuss the 'the good, the bad and the ugly on there too'.

I have seen Lenovo get good write ups, but in your country different makes may work out a better deal. Look for core-i processors they are more up to date than the Pentiums and at least 3GB of Ram and 320 HD.

saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's great, now I have some clue.

3. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Some one else will know more about it than I do - I have just been asking for advice lately in case I update mine. The after sales is important too - if anything needs fixing in future. I hope you will be  happy with the one you buy. Try researching the makes available and the after care service too. Good luck.

working