jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

How To Sign Up For SheToldMe

1. Adventure Colorad profile image89
    Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago

I've been seeing plenty of references to SheToldMe as a way to drive traffic to your hubs.  I have looked at the site and read a couple hubs that talk about using it, but I can not find a link to actually register on the site. 

I can only ever get a login screen and no register option.  Could anyone explain where the link to sign up is?  Thanks.

1. classicalgeek profile image88
      classicalgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Check my profile--in one of my hubs I give a registration link (it's a referral link). Last I checked (a few days ago) people were able to sign up.

Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks classicalgeek, but like Jason said, all of the referral links seem to go to the home page.  I haven't found an option to sign up or creat a new account.

2. Jason Oleinik profile image81
      Jason Oleinikposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same issue, spent like 3 hours looking all over that site for the actual registration page.

edit: any referral links just lead to the home page. Looks like they either closed new registration or have some kind of a bug going on.

2. Adventure Colorad profile image89

As an update, I just received an email response from James at Shetoldme stating "hi, i've closed registration for the time being, Cheers."  That was it, no mention of when it might be up again.

I guess I'll have to look for another method to promote my hubs.

1. Jason Oleinik profile image81
      Jason Oleinikposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the update guess well have to see what happens. Also use redgage.com if you haven't already, it takes very little time to backlink there.

Thanks Jason, I'll check that out.

Jason, do you know if redgage allows the affiliate links, or do I need to just put regular links?  Thanks

1. classicalgeek profile image88
            classicalgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

AFAIK Redgage allows affiliate links. Their TOS may have changed since the last time I read it.

3. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I had trouble with STM before, maybe they need to make navigation better, you have to email the webmaster just to delete a page lol

4. Adventure Colorad profile image89

Ok, I created an account, so I may try regular and referral links.

5. I Am Rosa profile image89
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

SheToldMe.com has re-opened their registration.  They are now charging a membership fee to anyone wanting to actually post on their site.  The original correspondence is included in the hub I posted one the topic, for those who still wish to register with them.

working