jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Technology and Education

1. 61
    seatle67posted 5 years ago

Access to technology improves education. The Internet creates opportunities for remote communities to exchange knowledge with populous places. For example, the Alice Springs School of the Air in Australia relies on satellite technology to teach children in remote communities. These are often aboriginal communities which suffer disadvantage. The school gives these children access to high quality education and opportunities for future career development.

1. 61
      DreamCarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The technology has improved so much that we are all depended on it. The internet is a very useful and we can learn a lot from it. I have heard about the satellite technology to teach the kids. I was wondering how far it will workout.

2. 61
      seatle67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that's true. Internet is the top 1 device or gadget that help us for so many things such as researching, making money, communication, and etc. I haven't heard about that satellite technology. Maybe I need to find out about it.

3. 61

Technologies give important things about Education and vice-versa. This two is the one of the most important things in our life. Without technologies our life won't be easy like in communication, transportation, work, and etc. Without Education we cant make Technology. We cant go to other places, we can't communicate to our relatives who are in other country, we cant work in a company. So "Education and Technology" is an important thing in our life.

2. Jessicablox profile image62
    Jessicabloxposted 5 years ago

Education bring Technology and vice-versa. So it is must for everyone to be educated. Internet is the best option to show interlinking between technology and education, with Internet technology we can catch so many sources of education we like to.

1. 61

Yes. Technology give us some important information about something we need to know. We gather information using high-tech things. So our life much better with this technology.