jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Locked out of Facebook

1. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

I have no idea what's going on...has anyone had this happen before?  Thanks.

2. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Happened to me once but it seemed to have fixed itself.

3. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

Has your acct been hacked?

I would try and resetting password through e-mail.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image81
      Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, wait a minute. I thought you meant u were unable to share published hubs on fbook. If u cant access the acct at all, that's something else.

4. R.S. Hutchinson profile image86
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

Hppened to me about 10 minutes ago..lasted a few minutes. now I'm back in.

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I just logged into my account without any problem. I would suggest the same as someone else already has- try to reset your password via email.

6. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

R.S.-same thing, I'm back in.  Weird stuff-I don't know ahout the hacking possibility, but you never know.  Cags, it said my password was wrong at first, but now it's okay.
    Thanks, all!!

7. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 5 years ago

It probably is because Facebook is doing a lot of updates to their site, and well with that it's been messing with a lot of peoples' accounts

8. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

Considering FB is the biggest thing on the Planet, more or less, it's software is remarkably rubbish.

9. TiffanySprouts profile image60
    TiffanySproutsposted 5 years ago

Try resetting the password.  At times hackers will attempt to "crack" your password if you keep the same password for multiple accounts.  Create a new password that has different characters with numbers and letters.  Same thing happened with my Twitter account.  Aggravation.