jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Should I be Happy about these rankings

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I had started two websites about 2 months back. One of the site was started on 14th May and the other on 29th May. I wrote one introduction article on each of them. The article were just simple introduction and were not targeting any keywords. I fell ill and could not work further. Now I see my sites are PR0 sites. I can't understand that with almost no work how can Google give PR0 rank to my sites. Is this temporary? Am I at risk of losing the ranking and going back to PR-n/a where we start?

1. maverickserp profile image61
      maverickserpposted 5 years ago in reply to this

PR N/A is for new sites, specially those sites which are not yet indexed, though they've been crawled lately.

As your site gets traffic and some of its backlinks are getting indexed and counted, that's where your site move to PR0. That means it has now more weight and Google recognize it as it has more weight than it was originally created.

You won't lost or go back to PR N/A as long as you have good, unique contents to it and of course regularly updated.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Why would they have a higher rank than zero?  Has anyone linked to them?

3. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I don't see any links but all sites start from PR-n/a and to move to PR0 in less than 2 months without any work surprises me.

4. celebritie profile image76
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

Have no idea, you can always add more content and get some backlinks.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

N/A means Google doesn't know the url exists.
    Zero means they know it exists but it has few or no incoming links.

6. profile image61
    seatle67posted 5 years ago

How did you made your website?

1. LeanMan profile image80
      LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He sprinkled San Miguel Pilsen over his keyboard and the websites just appeared by magic.....  or he searched hubpages for the hundreds of hubs about making a website

7. atulhost profile image60
    atulhostposted 5 years ago

Getting PR improved really need a long period, you just need to keep your link building efforts and content updation on.

working