jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Anyone on Google +?

1. nakmeister profile image86
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

Google + (or Google Plus) is still in it's infancy but I think it could be going somewhere - 20 million + users in the first 3 weeks, when it is still invite only and Google hasn't rolled out its inevitably massive advertising campaign yet. I was just wondering if many hubbers are on Google +. Are you just dipping your toe in the water, or working hard at establishing a presence on there to ultimately drive traffic to your hubs/websites?

If anyone wants an invite btw just give me a shout (I noticed I'm not the first to mention, but thought I'd offer anyway).

1. corbycat profile image70
      corbycatposted 5 years ago in reply to this

can u invite me pweeeeeeeeeesssssss...smile chikorimasou@gmail.com i hope you do @_@

2. JiveTalkinRobot profile image60
      JiveTalkinRobotposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dipping my toe - waiting for it to take off and get more features.  Right now it feels lacking.

3. Stone Gifts profile image60
      Stone Giftsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll appreciate if you invite me, I'm curious to look into it....

1. AtomicLuLu profile image72
        AtomicLuLuposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I will be writing articles soon past some beta testing and POV for the additional extensions G+ will be releasing. I am very excited about this new tool and hope to continue to build the momentum for all of my friends and clients.

People are hearing so much about it being a Facebook Killer they are not realizing the impact this new functionality can have on search social and more.

4. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I'm on there guys big_smile

5. nakmeister profile image86
      nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

Invite sent.

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Thanks but no interest to join at this time.

7. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

YYYYYYAAAAWWWNNNN more time-wasting social media boredom?

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
        Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thought it was only me. I have spent lots of time "networking" on other sites. It has resulted in hours of wasted time, and maybe 5 people from one particular book readers site that drew a few people to read book reviews I did. I was already spending so many hrs. on HP, I don't want to live my whole life online. I did see on Linked In that 90% of people on Google + are men. I'm thinking about it.

2. Mikeydoes profile image79
        Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you want to make more money on Hubpages, it won't hurt.

In fact it is way better than all the other Social Networks that I am apart of.

Here are some other people that joined, add your Google+ account here:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79006?p … ost1711932

8. Info Bucket profile image77
      Info Bucketposted 5 years ago

Plz invite me..... samirvilayil@gmail.com

9. corbycat profile image70
      corbycatposted 5 years ago

THANK YOU !!!! just got your invitation today smile God bless!

1. tamarindcandy profile image60
        tamarindcandyposted 5 years ago

I really do like it a lot, as a social network. Far better than facebook.

1. Richieb799 profile image66
          Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure, feels like the 'Virgin cola' of social networks, Google trying to take on what Facebook have already dominated. Google are doing a Richard Branson and trying to take a percentage of a particular market.

2. trecords0 profile image60
        trecords0posted 5 years ago

I use it and I do get some traffic from it.  Forget Twit and FB, nothing ever comes from them.  Right now Google + seems pure, like FB used to feel.  It's nice.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
        Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I'm on Google+, but I don't even really know why  lol.  Originally, I'd run into the thing to "create one, big, author profile in Google".  I didn't think/know the profile would end up having Google+ added to it.  So, thinking that creating the author profile was a wise idea these days, I did that.  A couple of months later I woke up to discover I had a whole Google+ account without even knowing it would show up.  lol

So, I have it but don't plan to do much with it.  I did create a circle for "folks and friends from HubPages" (because that seemed like a good thing to do).  Other than that, I don't see myself doing anything much on there.  The only real "Internet socializing" I ever do is coming to the forums, here.  BUT, I guess it's good to know the + account is there if I ever want/need it for any reason.

4. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I signed up but I'm not seeing any benefit yet...