Dragon dictation app for the iPhone

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago via iphone

Hi folks I just wanted to let you know I've found a really straightforward, simple and amazing app for the iPhone. It's called Dragon Dictation and I think it's very easy to use and it will change the way that you can tweet your messages, put posts on Facebook and naturally do some dictation in place of writing out your Hubs. Give me some feedback on what you think of it if you decide to download and use the app.
    Mind you it does take some practice and it learns your words you say overtime, for the best effects make sure you've got your headphones on.

2. Johnrr631992 profile image84
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

I have the dragon dictation for the computer. Is a very fun tool once you get used to it. Will check out the Iphone app.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey John,

For months I have been looking at ways to always improve how I can blog the most effectively. With this app, it does change the way to blog by enhancing as a effective tool to use, for the purpose of blogging.

For example, if I run a food blog I can speak about a restaurant and have a review, on that blog, in under 20 mins after paying the bill.

Now that is incredible to me and I can already have a review listed, before I even get home to think about typing a blog post out on a computer.