Help-Problems with Skype

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have a contact in my Skype whom I am trying to contact for the last 3 days with no success. The thing is in the past this person has responded to message even when she was offline or that's what Skype showed. Now I have send her several messages in offline status but she has not responded.

When I send the message at the extreme right just beside the time of the message it shows as if the message is buffering with a small thing circling as it does when a video is buffering. Would you know why it is so? Is the person trying to avoid my messages?

1. iviskei profile image81
      iviskeiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It could have been that the first time you sent online messages, she actually had her status set to invisible and thus got them. If it's showing the buffering circle, then that means she's not getting your messages. It doesn't mean she's trying to avoid you, but perhaps she just simply hasn't logged into skype for a while. She also won't get the messages if you are offline while she is online. Both of you have to be on for the messages to go through. Hope that helps~ smile