jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Stumbleupon

1. Adventure Colorad profile image88
    Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago

Well, I just joined Stumbleupon, but will probably have to wait until tomorrow to start adding the bulk of my Hubs.  Let me know what you think about the site.  Also feel free to add me and I'll add you back, my screen name there is:  adventureco

1. Glen619 profile image60
      Glen619posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Happy to come across a fellow stumbler, its a good bookmarking site to get some traffic from and you can gain some exposure for your hubs out there for sure. My username is Glenn619 on SU

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Be careful, if you add too many of your own writings your account will be frozen from adding from Hubpages for a while, it's happened to me. The point of Stumbleupon is not to add all of your own works. If you do plan to add all of your hubs make sure you also alternate with other web pages.

1. Adventure Colorad profile image88
        Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the responses, I'll make sure that I don't upload all of my Hubs right away.  I'll also mix in some blog posts and other things to make sure I don't get my account frozen, thanks for the heads up.

2. thisisoli profile image61
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Just so you know social bookmarking traffic tends to be very low quality and/or extremely low conversion.

3. daskittlez69 profile image78
    daskittlez69posted 5 years ago

I have had no luck with it, but some people hit the jackpot with it

4. Adventure Colorad profile image88
    Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the input guys, so far I haven't had a lot of luck with social sites, but I figure back links can't hurt.

1. trecords0 profile image61
      trecords0posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven't gotten any traffic from any social networking sites, so I don't waste my time there anymore.  I'm finding that more and more my traffic comes from inside HubPages and Google, so I concentrate more on that.

working