jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google's too busy conquering the world

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

"On Tuesday September 13, 2011, 7:45 pm EDT
    SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Google Inc.'s search results for airline tickets are finally getting a lift from a key piece of technology that it" bought earlier this year.

"The Internet search leader's revised approach to airfare queries appeared Tuesday in a newly opened "flights" section of Google."
    Google to offer location opt-out to Wi-Fi owners
    Google to give Wi-Fi networks choice to stay out of location database to placate regulators

Google gets Zagat rated after buying restaurant review service

in the last few weeks Google has been creating new services..that include their search engine.....and using their technology to help themselves..
    no wonder they could care less if little writers want some traffic ..

2. jcmayer777 profile image79
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

In ten years there will be nothing left but Google and WalMart.  They both seem to have their hands in everything.

3. BobbiRant profile image79
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

Money changes people and Google owners are no exception. I find it interesting that if you Google the owners' names, THEY have nothing but superficial info about themselves. Know why?  THEY know the power of their search engine to snoop in our lives. Google now has launched a social network, hence they had a war of words with FB owner, not long ago.So,no, when a company gets too big for its britches, we are dollar signs to them, not much more. But writing sites act like that now too.  YOU bring in money for them, that's all they care about.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Since Google is building their own businesses,I can't help but wonder if they are going to cut off any non large corporation...most of my traffic is now coming from other search engines..
    I don't know if i caused this or not. I am working in new keywords and tweaking so we'll see.
    I am getting more traffic elsewhere so is Google punishing hp?