jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

AdSense Help Pls!

1. twobmad profile image57
    twobmadposted 5 years ago

Since Last month my adsense earning does not keep updated although the affiliate coded in Hubpages is active. Similarly, all the ads from the other blog I have, got all disappeared. But I have not received any official email from AdSense saying that my account has been terminated. So my questions are

1. Am I banned?
    2. If not so, how can I activate the account again.?

Thanks in Advance.
    Best Regards
    Twobmad

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would go through your email account you use to receive from Google and check to make sure you do not have a Google email in your junk folder.

The other item to check is your Google Analytics report and see if all your Adsense sites are actually receiving traffic.

twobmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@thanks Kangaroo_Jase, I had gone through my email about including the junk. but found none. But as I went on research, the PIN on hold matters to some.. it might be my problem too. . Don't you think so? Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my Q.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
          Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats OK, happy to help.

If you can still login to your Adsense account and see traffic, that should indicate everything is fine.

I am assuming at this time your blog may have had a glitch, check to make sure your Google code is setup correctly.

Google are happy to send an email if they have banned you, but I don't think this is what has happened.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
          QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you know if your pin was mailed out? After a certain amount of time, if you haven't activated your account with a pin, your earnings are frozen.

twobmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@QuestionMaster... Thanks a lot. I think that is what exactly happened to me. I have requested two times and yesterday for the third. But not arrived, i think they seem to have another way of procedure. Thank you.

working